Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 marked the final open-mic to be held at IOTA Club and Cafe prior to the closing of the venue on September 30th. The open mic was most recently hosted by Alex “The Red” Parez. The closing of IOTA marks the end of an era.
- Shadow Frost Music & Arts Festival
- Stone Driver with Betamex Preview
- Flippin’ Eyelids 2019
- Sounds of the Sewers by Quick ‘o’ Clock
- Corrosion Of Conformity, Crowbar, The Obsessed, and Mothership Monday!
- Unknown Call by The J.O.B.
- Chaise Lounge at the Kennedy Center for “DECLASSIFIED” this Friday!
- The 9 Songwriter Series at B Chord